- Roma people are descendants of craftsmen who were held as slaves until around 150 years ago.
Their professional traditions are unique and could present an exciting opportunity for your business.
- Today Roma people are very poor. In Romania they do the most labor-intensive, the most physical, the dirtiest and the lowest paid jobs.
If they work for you it will be a win-win situation with both parties satisfied.
- Many Roma people live today in a state of vagrancy, on the streets of European cities, although they claim they have come there to work.
The solution: they can be engaged in the E-ROMA initiative.
- Indians knew English and became really good programmers. Romanians learned English and they also became very good programmers.
Now it’s the turn of Roma people.
- Unlike other children, Roma children become aware of their meagre chances of success in life at an early age.
Take advantage of the E-Roma initiative and offer them a profession!
- Companies outsource work to villages throughout the world; goods as diverse as luxury shoes and the component parts of watches are made by villagers.
Let’s find work for Roma people as well!
- You have an established business, you are brave and principled, and your knowledge has led you to unexpected places where you’ve felt welcome.
You sound like the kind of person that could benefit from E-ROMA!
- Many products that you would like to manufacture yourself are too expensive, or the volumes are not sufficiently large to be produced in China.
The solution: Roma communities!